Quality is important. For your organisation, but also for us. MIVAS applies a strict policy for this. Thanks to our system of integrated quality assurance – based on the EFQM model – the procedures and instructions for goods, employees, safety and well-being are perfectly aligned.
But our principle is above all: the client determines the quality requirements for its specific product. We smoothly integrate these requirements into our activities without any problem. That way you are always sure of the perfect end result!
All requirements of both our clients and the legislation are processed into internal procedures and instructions. These are permanently available for all employees on an interactive digital platform. Thanks to regular training, our employees apply all these regulations while performing their work.
Checks are performed within all process steps and are immediately registered.
We can proudly say that we have various quality certificates for which we have achieved an excellent score after we have completed the necessary audits:
- The BRC Global Food version 8-certificaat for processing unpackaged foods.
- The ISO22000:2005 certificate for processing packaged foods
- ESF quality label of the European Social Fund
- Certificate organic production method
- General principles such as HACCP were also introduced under the supervision of the Federal Agency of Food Safety : G-017, G022 and G-025.
Did you know that we have our own lean department? It lets MIVAS run like a well-oiled machine.
Lean manufacturing focuses on all processes aiming to optimize them, in order to achieve a balanced and streamlined product organisation.
The emphasis is on increasing efficiency and ergonomics. Integration and participation of our employees at all company levels stimulates production capacity and social well-being.
- Competitive prices without sacrificing service and quality
- A minimum of waste at all levels
Would you like to outsource packaging work or other activities?
Contact us for an appointment or quotation.