Quality is important. For your organisation, but also for us. MIVAS applies a strict policy when it comes to quality. Our system of integral quality assurance – based on the EFQM model – enables us to perfectly align the procedures and instructions for goods, employees, safety and well-being.
But our most important principle is : the client determines the quality requirements for his or her specific product. We smoothly integrate those requirements in our activities. This assures you of the perfect end result!
All requirements of both our clients and the legislation are processed into internal procedures and instructions. These are permanently available to all employees on an interactive digital platform. Regular training enables our employees to apply all regulations to the workplace.
Inspections are carried out within all steps of the process which are registered immediately.
We are proud to say that we have several quality certificates for which we obtained an excellent score after we had gone through the necessary audits:
- The BRC Global Food version 8 certificate for the processing of unpacked foods.
- Certificate ISO22000:2005 for the processing of packed foods
- ESF quality label of the European Social Fund
- Kosher certificate
- Certificate organic production method
- General principles such as HACCP were also introduced under the supervision of the Federal Agency of Food Safety : G-017, G022 and G-025.
Would you like to outsource packaging work or other activities?
Contact us for an appointment or quotation.